Blues Point Hotel


The Blues Point Hotel was the first licensed premises on Sydney's North Shore and the first refreshment spot for travellers on the original ferry from Central Sydney. Situated on Blues Point Road, in leafy McMahon's Point, it has been a favourite meeting place and 'watering hole' since 1861.

Extensively refurbished over the past six months, it now offers a sophisticated comfort with a new bar, sports bar, outdoor terrace, lounges and dining areas that are enhanced by open fires, and featuring fine food and an extensive wine list.